Saturday, June 9, 2018

Days 13 and 14: Things are blurring now

On paper, what I've done over the past two days seems straight forward. Yesterday I outline my new study for 622 words, and today I added 395 more. That part is going slow because it requires a lot of spot analysis of data. Also today I produced 1915 words drafting Chapter 6, which is the study from last year. It is also the study that was accepted to the ICLS/AIED crossover conference coming up soon in London. I won't be there because I got me a baby coming. I like London, but not that much.

Anyway, yeah. It all seems clear when I put it down. I'm making good progress. But subjectively I feel like I've been jumping around like crazy and working constantly and I don't have a clear idea of what I've been doing. It's a good thing I'm writing this reflection, updating my planning calendar, and tracking my progress. How does anyone get a big writing project like this done without so much meta analysis?

Well, they probably do it by being much better at writing than I am. But hey, whatever it takes. I'm going to finish this thing one way or another.

Now, for no reason, is a small bunny in a wagon:
A World of Bunnies: a blog dedicated to cute pictures of rabbits. And you thought you were having a bad day.
Image link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/236650155403075606/

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?